IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE FEE FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2013-14.
1. Fee for the academic session 2013-14 for both the semester (From Semester III to onwards) can be paid simultaneously. The fee must be submitted alongwith the Examination Fee (For UG Programme – Rs. 1500/- & PG – Rs. 2000/-) for one semester. If a student wants to submit his/her both semester fee, must get separate challan for both semester. Fee can be submitted by Cash/Cheque/Demand Draft only.
2. Fee can only be deposited at “AXIS BANK LTD” all over India branches thru proper Fee Challan.
3. All the Cheque/DD must be in the name of “SURESH GYAN VIHAR UNIVERSITY”.
4. If a student is submitting his/her fee thru bank loan and obtained only Tuition Fee Loan amount Demand Draft, must prepare another Demand Draft for his/her semester exam. Student can ask their Bank to prepare Banker Cheque instead of Demand Draft which can be submitted at their local city.
5. If the demand draft is PAYABLE AT JAIPUR, can only be submitted at any AXIS BANK BRANCH at JAIPUR Only.
6. If any student wants Hostel Facility, has to pay Rs. 55,000/- per year. Hostel Fee can also be submitted thru Challan. A student can submit Hostel Fee in 2 parts i.e. Rs. 35000/- at the time of admission/booking and balance of Rs. 20,000/- before 31/10/2013.
7. Student, who wants hostel facility can book his/her room as choice before ending of session 2012-13 and keep his/her luggage/belongings in room.
8. Last date for fee submission for current semester is 10/07/2013 and for next semester is 10/01/2014 without late fine.
9.After 20/07/2013 & 20/01/2014 late fee of Rs. 4000/- will be applicable for next 10 days after that he/she will not be allowed to sit in class.