IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE FEE FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2014-15.
1. 1. Fee for the academic session 2014-15 for odd semester must be submitted alongwith the Examination Fee (For UG Programme – Rs. 2000/- & PG – Rs. 2500/-) for the semester. Fee can be submitted by Cash/Cheque/Demand Draft only. Fee thru NEFT/RTGS is not allowed. If any student submit his/her fee thru NEFT/RTGS can be returned by the bank and university will not not be responsible for the said transaction.
2. Fee can only be deposited at “AXIS BANK LTD” all over India branches thru proper Fee Challan. Challan is valid for same day only.
3. All the Cheques/DDs must be in the name of “SURESH GYAN VIHAR UNIVERSITY”. If student obtained bank loan draft in favour of respective college can only be submitted at Finance Department, Suresh Gyan Vihar University Campus only.
4. If a student is submitting his/her fee thru bank loan and obtained only Tuition Fee Loan amount Demand Draft, must prepare another Demand Draft for his/her semester exam fee. Student can ask their Bank to prepare Banker Cheque instead of Demand Draft which can be submitted at their local city.
5. If the demand draft is PAYABLE AT JAIPUR, can only be submitted at any AXIS BANK BRANCH at JAIPUR Only.
6. Last date for fee submission for odd semester is 10/07/2014 without late fee. A late fee of Rs. 50/- per day is payable from 11/07/2014 to 20/07/2014.
7. From 21/07/2014, late fee of Rs. 4000/- is payable for next 10 days (upto 31/07/2014) after that he/she will not be allowed to sit in class.
8. All the students are informed that they do not alter the challan in any manner. No pen work is allowed in Challan except denomination of currency.