IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE FEE FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2015-16.
1. Fee for the academic session 2015-16 for old semester must be submitted along with the Examination Fee (For UG Programme – Rs. 3000/- & PG – Rs.3000/-) for the semester. Fee can be submitted by Cash/Cheque/Demand Draft only. Fee thru NEFT/RTGS is not allowed. If any student submits his/her fee thru NEFT/RTGS, it can be returned by the bank and university will not be responsible for the said transaction.
2. Fee can only be deposited at “AXIS BANK LTD” all over India branches thru proper Fee Challan & Challan is valid for same day.
3. All the Cheque/DD”s must be in the name of “SURESH GYAN VIHAR UNIVERSITY”. If any student obtained bank loan draft, in favour of respective college, it can be submitted at Finance Department, Suresh Gyan Vihar University Campus only.
4. If a student is submitting his/her fee thru bank loan and has obtained only Tuition Fee Loan amount Demand Draft, he/she must prepare another Demand Draft for his/her semester exam fee & community club contribution. Concerned Student can ask their Bank to prepare Banker Cheque instead of Demand Draft which can be submitted at their local city.
5. If the demand draft is PAYABLE AT JAIPUR, it can be submitted at any AXIS BANK BRANCH at JAIPUR Only.
6. Last date for fee submission for odd semester is 10/07/2015 without late fee. A late fee of Rs. 50/- per day is payable from 11/07/2015 to 20/07/2015.
7. From 21/07/2015, late fee of Rs. 4000/- is payable for next 10 days (up to 31/07/2015) and after that, the student will not be allowed to sit in class.
8. All the students are informed that they do not alter the Challan in any manner. No pen work is allowed in Challan except denomination of currency.
9. Community Club contribution amounting Rs. 100/- [One hundred only per student] will also be payable along with the prescribed fee as stated above.