IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE FEE FOR THE ACADEMIC SESSION 2014-15.
1. Fee can only be deposited at “AXIS BANK LTD” all over India branches through proper Fee Challan which is valid for same day only. The challan has to be deposited through Cash/Cheque/DD Only. Fee through NEFT/RTGS is not allowed.
2. All the Cheques/DDs should be in the name of “SURESH GYAN VIHAR UNIVERSITY”. If a student obtained bank loan draft in favour of respective college, can only be submitted at Finance Department, Suresh Gyan Vihar University Campus.
3. If a student is submitting the fee through bank loan and has obtained only Tuition Fee Loan amount Demand Draft, must prepare another Demand Draft for his/her semester examination fee. Student can ask his/her Bank to prepare Banker Cheque, instead of Demand Draft which can be submitted at their local city.
4. If the demand draft is PAYABLE AT JAIPUR, then it will be submitted at any AXIS BANK BRANCH in JAIPUR.
5. Last date for fee submission for even semester is 10th January 2015 (without late fee). A late fee of Rs. 50/- per day will be charged from 11-20 January 2015.
6. From 21st January 2015, late fee of Rs. 4000/- will be charged for next 10 days (upto 31st January 2015) after that the student will not be allowed to attend the classes.
7. All the students are informed that they must not alter the challan in any manner. No pen work is allowed in Challan, except denomination of currency.
8. It is advised to the students that they retain their challan copy safe for the submission of even semester examination form. If any student has lost the challan copy, has to collect copy of challan from the branch of Axis Bank where he/she has submitted his/her fee.